Tips and advice



No matter how beautiful and calm a candle may be, it must be used with specific precautions and care to prevent any accident, as well as to get the most out of its use:

- Never leave a lit candle unattended.

- Keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets. They can knock over a candle and prove a fire.

- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from any object that could catch fire.

- Make sure the room has good ventilation. Don't light too many candles in a small room or in a house where air exchange is limited.

- Keep candles away from drafts, fans, etc., to prevent them from burning improperly, causing high flames, splashes and even smoke.

- Do not let pieces of the cut wick accumulate in the melted wax, as they may start to burn.

- Never pick up a lit candle or move it while the wax is liquid. The wax and can (or cup) may be very hot. Extinguish the candle and let it cool completely before or between each use.

- We recommend using a candle snuffer for the same effect. This prevents wax splashes and excess smoke.

- Never extinguish a candle with water. When burning each candle for the first time, let the wax melt over the entire surface of the candle, this may take 2 or 3 hours. The wax should be liquid up to the walls of the container (can or glass). Our candles are designed to melt the wax completely up to the edge of the can. This will help extend its lifespan.

- Never burn a candle if the wick is not in the center of the candle.

- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.

- When necessary, trim the wick to approximately 7mm before lighting the candle again, to control the size of the flame and prevent the wick from emitting smoke.